Alpine Creations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to expanding our team with people from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
Every day, we enjoy the dynamic, collaborative and creative atmosphere that has built our business into what it is today. We are always looking for smart, driven, inspired individuals who share our core values to grow and evolve with us.
Job Profile / Required qualifications:
- Ten years of experience in the textile and garment industry.
- Knowledge about various sewing production systems
- Knowledge of all types of Sewing machine necessary for the company
- Time study (Cycle timing)
- Motion analysis of the operations
- Operation break down
- Preparation of OB (Operation bulletin)
- SAM Calculation
- M/C Layout and Work station layout
- Line Set up
- Production estimation of a line
- Work Sampling
- Method Study (Seeing Movements of an operation)
- WIP Control
- Line Balancing
- Capacity study
- Cost estimation of a garment
- Developing and Maintaining Skill Matrix
- Incentives schemes
- Calculating Thread Consumption
- Work aids, Guide and Attachment
- Performance Rating
- Willing to relocate to Jordan or Egypt
If you meet these requirements, please contact us to express your interest in working with us. Thank you!
. . .